Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Loving Orleans

Hey mom, so glad you guys had so much fun this week in California!! That looks so fun! Oh how I wish I could have been there!, but its ok becuase I know im exactly where I need to be right now. I LOVE it here, S.Erickson is an amazing companion and we continue to just be awesome friends. I am so happy and we just work a lot, teach a lot, but we have so many adventures doing so. It was the French nation music festival here and there was music on every rue! It was so much fun to see the entire town get together, and just play some cool like "african" music, but like fifa stuff, so everyone was just "together" and it brought a really cool spirit to the town. Its just a very happy place to be during the summer. I couldnt think of a better way to start off the summer than this! 
Ah I really do love it here mom, its so amazing, if this was the rest of my mission, I would never want to leave! haha, but about that, Im still praying and will get back to you later, I will have to talk to President about it again, but anyway. I love you all, hope you will have a fun week!
keep laughing, keep smiling, keep praying!
Love you tons!
Soeur Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment