Sunday, January 11, 2015

Things going well….

Hey that was a poem sent to me by Soeur Erickson! 
So this week was really cool, lots of Pdays and paris visits, we got to go to the Musee D'Orsay and see Van Gogh, Monet, etc... that was cool. And we have a lot of appointments this week! Im so happy! I cant believe I only have 4 weeks left in Nogent, time is flying, and even more on friday i will have been on my mission for 6 months already!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow time is flying by! So i ate a steak to commemorate the occasion of being in Paris for like 6 months haha it was awesome! A member gave us this really cool book with amazing pictures of Paris for a Christmas present. They were so sweet about it! It was really nice of them.  They finally put enough in my account that I have every week 30 euros for food!!!! AHHH!! so awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment