Monday, January 19, 2015

Looking forward to transfer and thankful for prayers

I havent got the package you sent, I got a package on the 24th of December but i went to the post and it was lost in the mail. So im not sure if this will make it too me. I got your letter with picture, but the letter was ripped in half and taped back together by the post office and they said sorry. lol. ok. So yeah, mail has been rough lately. Then this week it was a week. I got an entire day in Paris with Soeur Bell and then they stayed at our apartment that night, it was so nice to catch up with her! We are both going to be done training in 2 weeks and moving villes. So everyone wants to go to Belgium, but there is only one soeur slot that will be free so I dont think I will actually go, but that would be awesome. I really dont care, anywhere but Paris. haha. Im really tired, we worked a lot this week. I just feel so numb here now. I think these last two weeks are going to be hard. Im getting trunky and its bad. (Trunky is when you are ready to leave and like packing your bags) haha I am trying to clean up my desk papers, its gotten a bit of a mess the last 6 months, and I am going to send a package of stuff home that I just dont need or use anymore. Oh also on Jan.30th we have a soeur conference. So its for all the sisters in the mission! YAY! Im SO EXCITED TO SEE SOEUR TUPAI! Im dying to see her again. So that will be awesome. I hope Andrew and Court figure everything out ok. I am always praying for you all multiple times a day. 
As for regards to the terrorist attacks. Soeur Simpson and I were reflecting on what happened. We strongly believe it was the prayers from members all around the world for the safty of the missionaries in Paris, and just for us to know what to do. We never really got too scared, we just always knew that everything would be ok. So this week we wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for the missionaries here. God heard you, and he was helping us all along the way. 
Thank you so much for all your support.
Love,
Soeur Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment