Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31st update....

Well, the first month of the year has flown by and here we are. I can't tell you how fast time flies nowadays.  This week we had a disparaging one at work so I will talk about other things.
Andrew is seeing the Bridge over the River Kwai, and Bangkok and beautiful tropical islands off of Thailand. He is checking in and posting some pics on Facebook so we know these are memories he'll cherish for a lifetime.
Ashley and Courtney are busy working hard at school. Ashley went to church for the first time in her ward. We are glad she stayed in Logan this weekend as she got bucket loads of snow.
Rob finished the project under his bathroom sink this week. Now he has a new faucet and replaced the moldy mildewed cupboard under. Man, our climate is a wet one. He also wet vacuumed Andrew's car and got a ton of water out of it. Wish I knew where the leak is in the little purple contraception.
I am starting to think about taxes - oh heaven help me. I am making progress on my other goals however of getting financially more organized, and getting pictures and sewing projects underway. I am also thinking of signing up for Community Emergency Response Team training to buoy up my knowledge for the emergency preparedness fair in September. All in good time.
Rob and I have been watching Chuck, hot tubing and he just made a really good oreo cheesecake desert. Life could be worse. Until next week-
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment